Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feedback!

I just received feedback from Paul, in Australia.  He stated: 

BTW: Your Heads are amazing! I've been printing with it for 10hours plus per day for almost a month and a half. So its done many hours and its been running perfectly! Great job. I only now have a true appreciation for the size of the hole you put in these things! So very Very VERY small.

After I obtained permission to quote him, he added the following:


I can't wait to get my second machine up so that way the load can be shared between both machines. Your Hothead is the first and only one I've ever used and it was a no brainer to set up and get going and it just works! I have no idea why more people in Australia aren't using them.
Needless to say, I am absolutely pleased that the J-Head is performing so well and it has such a high mean time between failures.

Thanks Paul!





No comments:

Post a Comment